Waiting Skills training with Coffee School will teach you the very best service styles, empowering you to give a memorable experience to every table you serve.
Our ‘hands on’ Waiting Skills course is ideal for learners who wish to gain the skills necessary to become a quality server.
Many venues will only employ staff who have established skills as more and more venues rely on their dining areas, casual or formal, to keep their patrons returning. If you have barista, bar, and waiting skills, you can be utilised in all areas of a venue, making you an attractive option for an employer.
What You Will Learn
- Problems associated with excessive consumption
- Alcohol and the law
- Who is responsible?
- Facts about alcohol
- Strategies for responsible service
- Refusal of service
As this is a non-accredited course, no assessment is applicable.
1 Day (7 hours)
On successful completion of the course you will be issued with a non-accredited Certificate of Participation.
Entrance Requirements / Pre-requisites
There are no pre-requisite units for this course.
How to Make a Booking
To book into this course, please follow these simple steps:
- Select a date from the course timetable on this page.
- Complete the short online form.
- Make a payment via credit or debit card.
- Receive an email with confirmation of your booking.