Learn how to be a barista in one day!
This class is not only a fun introduction to the world of making coffee but it is an important step to understanding why coffee can become such an obsession for coffee lovers around the world.
Baristas have their technical skills and product knowledge on display. So they must work with confidence, speed and consistency. Our trainers know this, and will pass on their passion for coffee to you.
Our Barista & Coffee Art class focuses on the practical training elements. We keep our class sizes small to ensure that you have uninterrupted access to the machines during training.
What Will I Learn
- Operate all coffee machines
- Make each coffee on the menu
- Foam milk to get that silky texture
- Use and set the coffee grinder
- Clean and maintain the coffee machine
- Make unlimited coffees
- Introduction to Coffee Art – Free Pouring, Layering
As this is a non-accredited course, no assessment is applicable.
1 Day (5 hours)
On successful completion of the course you will be issued with a non-accredited Certificate of Participation.
Pre-requisites and Entry Requirements
There are no pre-requisite units for this course.
How to Make a Booking
To book into this course, please follow these simple steps:
- Select a date from the course timetable on this page.
- Complete the short online form.
- Make a payment via credit or debit card.
- Receive an email with confirmation of your booking.