To work in any establishment in Brisbane that sells alcohol, you will need a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate. Places such as cafes, clubs, bars, restaurants, venues, and even liquor stores require such a certification from their employees. Upon completing our four-hour Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR) approved RSA course in Brisbane, you can obtain such accreditation.
What You Will Learn
- The results of excessive alcohol consumption
- How alcohol service is affected by the law
- Who bears the responsibility for safe alcohol service
- Alcohol-related facts
- Responsible alcohol service strategies
- When and how to refuse service
Coffee School by CHT uses competency-based assessments through which you demonstrate that your acquired skills and knowledge meet nationally recognised standards. These include written assessments and skills demonstrations.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will be awarded a OLGR approved certificate:
SITHFAB002 - Provide responsible service of alcohol
Entrance Requirements / Pre-requisites
There are no pre-requisites for this course. However, at the course start date, learners must be at least 16 years old.
How to Enrol
Enrolment for our RSA Brisbane course involves four simple steps:
- Choose a date from the course timetable.
- Fill in your personal details in the space provided.
- Pay for the course using a credit or debit card.
- Wait for an email confirming your booking, and then complete the full enrolment form. This form must be completed before your course starts.