If you find yourself in a role that requires any sort of food handling, then you will need to know the best practices to prevent food contamination.
Food hazards aren't always obvious, so it's important to learn how to identify and control the threats.
It is a legal requipment for all food handlers to comply with the Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code. This course will give you the knowledge and certification to satisfy those requirments.
What You Will Learn
- Problems associated with excessive consumption
- Alcohol and the law
- Who is responsible?
- Facts about alcohol
- Strategies for responsible service
- Refusal of service
Learners will be assessed at the end of the classroom session. Coffee School by CHT utilises competency-based assessment method to confirm the required knowledge and skills have been achieved. If a student is unable to achieve competence the first time, they can repeat the course until they are competent.
1 Day (7 hours)
Learners who succesfully complete this course will be issued with the nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for the units:
SITXFSA001 – Use hygienic practices for food safety
Entrance Requirements / Pre-requisites
- There are no pre-requisite units for this course.
How to Make a Booking
To book into this course, please follow these simple steps:
- Select a date from the course timetable on this page.
- Complete the short online form.
- Make a payment via credit or debit card.
- Receive an email with confirmation of your booking.
- If you are completing a nationally recognised unit you will need to complete a short questionnaire which includes getting your USI (Unique Student Identifier.)