Waiting Skills training with Coffee School will teach you the very best service styles, empowering you to give a memorable experience to every table you serve.
Our ‘hands on’ Waiting Skills course is ideal for learners who wish to gain the skills necessary to become a quality server.
Venues depend on the experience in their dining areas, both casual and formal, to encourage repeat visits. Which is why most venues are now only willing to employ staff who have established skills. With barista, bar, and waiting skills, you will be more appealing to employers as you can work in all areas.
What You Will Learn
- Table setting
- Greeting guests
- Sales techniques
- Taking the order
- Plate service
- Customer relations
Coffee School by CHT usually uses competency-based assessments through which you demonstrate that your acquired skills and knowledge meet nationally recognised standards. However, since this is a non-accredited course, there is no assessment.
Daytime (1 day): 9am – 3.30pm or
Evening (2 nights): 6.30pm – 9.30pm
On successful completion of the course you will be issued with a non-accredited Certificate of Participation.
Entrance Requirements / Pre-requisites
- Learners must be 16 years of age and over at the time of course commencement.
- There are no pre-requisite units for this course.
How to Enrol
To enrol into this course, please follow these simple steps
- Select a date from the course timetable on this page.
- Complete your personal details and make a payment via credit or debit card.
- Receive an email with confirmation of your booking.
- Complete the full enrolment form prior to the commencement of your course.