The morning coffee routine is an important part of the day for many people. All eyes are on the barista to perform well. One misstep and they can quickly lose the trust of customers.
Baristas have their technical skills and product knowledge on display. So they must work with confidence, speed and consistency. Our trainers know this, and will pass on their passion for coffee to you.
Our Barista & Coffee Art class focuses on the practical training elements. We keep our class sizes small to ensure that you have uninterrupted access to the machines during training.
What Will I Learn?
- How to work with all coffee machines
- How to make all popular coffee drinks
- How to get a silky texture when steaming milk
- Proper use of the coffee grinder
- Cleaning and upkeep of coffee machines
- Introduction to Coffee Art – Free Pouring, Layering, etc.
|As this is a non-accredited course, no assessment is applicable
|1 Day (5 hours)
|1 student per group head (no sharing equipment!)
|Suite 103/410 Elizabeth Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010
|On successful completion of the course you will be issued with a non-accredited Certificate of Participation.
|There are no pre-requisite units for this course.
How to Make a Booking
To book into this course, please follow these simple steps:
- Select a date from the course timetable on this page.
- Complete the short online form.
- Make a payment via credit or debit card.
- Receive an email with confirmation of your booking.