If you want to work in any bar, club, cafe, restaurant or venue (including liquor stores and bottle shops) that sells alcohol in Victoria, you will need a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate.
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, Coffee School now offer RSA courses online for anyone who is unable to travel into our Melbourne CBD location. The course is approved by the VCGLR and delivered through a virtual classroom.
To undertake this training, you will require the following
- A computing device with sound, a microphone, and a webcam. This can include a desktop, laptop, smart phone, or tablet.
- Photo Identification.
Book your place in our RSA training today!
What You Will Learn
- Problems associated with excessive consumption
- Alcohol and the law
- Who is responsible?
- Facts about alcohol
- Strategies for responsible service
- Refusal of service
Coffee School utilises competency-based assessment to demonstrate that you have achieved the skills and knowledge required by nationally recognised standards. To achieve competence in this course you will need to complete a written assessment and a skills demonstration.
Four hours (online)
On successful completion of the course you will be issued with a VCGLR approved certificate:Responsible service of alcohol
Entrance Requirements / Pre-requisites
- Learners must be 16 years of age and over at the time of course commencement.
- There are no pre-requisite units for this course, but it is important that students are comfortable with delivery and assessment in English. If you require the assistance of a translator or interpreter, please note that you must enrol in our face-to-face RSA course.
How to Enrol
To enrol into this course, please follow these simple steps
- Select a date from the course timetable on this page.
- Complete your personal details and make a payment via credit or debit card.
- Receive an email with confirmation of your booking.
- Complete the full enrolment form prior to the commencement of your course.