Our De-mystifying Latte Art course takes a deeper dive into this art form than any of the other courses we offer. Learners will master the control of the pour of the milk and understand how to vary the speed and angle to achieve the best results.
Classes are limited to six students, allowing each learner to have sufficient individual time with the trainer, boosting learning ability. Because latte art is mastered through lots of practice with properly steamed milk.
What You Will Learn
During the course, learners will be taught to—and practice—create popular patterns, including:
- The heart
- Scorpion tale
De-mystifying Latte Art is a non-accredited course, so no assessment is applicable.
De-mystifying Latte Art is an intense two-hour course that includes practice sessions to inspire you and teach you to create amazing designs and patterns.
This is a non-accredited course, so participants do not earn a nationally recognised certificate. However, learners who complete the course will be issued with a non-accredited Certificate of Participation.
Entrance Requirements / Pre-requisites
Although this is a non-accredited course, enrolment is still limited to learners who:
- Have previously completed a nationally accredited coffee course in Australia
- Have completed the Barista Master Class with Coffee School
- Are currently working in the industry making coffees or have previous industry experience.
The reason for these pre-requisites is to ensure that participants spend their time learning and practicing how to pour properly steamed milk and create patterns. This is not possible if learners don't already have an established level of competency and being able to steam milk correctly.
Free pouring is not an easy skill to develop, but with focused training and practice, the path to mastering latte art can be opened.
How to Enrol
Follow these simple steps to enrol in this course:
- Select your preferred date from the course timetable on this page.
- Fill in your personal details in the space provided and complete payment using your credit or debit card.
- You will receive an email confirming your booking but will need to complete the full enrolment form prior to the course date.