The Responsible Service of Gambling (RSG) Certificate is a requirement if you are to be serving patrons where gambling and poker machines are on premises. Having your RSG certificate permits you to work anywhere in NSW where gaming services are provided. This includes:
- Pubs, clubs and hotels with poker machines
- All gaming in casinos
- Sports gambling venues such as horse-racing, greyhound racing and football
What You Will Learn
- Problem Gamblers
- Formal Procedures
- State & Territory Legislation
- Counselling Techniques
- Procedures in relation to barring of customers
- Social Impacts
Our trainers will mark your assessments in class online as you complete your modules.
Learners who succesfully complete this course will be issued with the nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for the unit:
SITHGAM001 - Provide responsible gambling services
To obtain the RCG Competency Card you need to take the interim RCG Certificate to a Registered Services NSW Office to apply.
Pre-requisites and Entry requirements
There are no pre-requisite units for this course.
How to Make a Booking
To book into this course, please follow these simple steps:
- Select a date from the course timetable on this page.
- Complete the short online form.
- Make a payment via credit or debit card.
- Receive an email with confirmation of your booking.
- If you are completing a nationally recognised unit you will need to complete a short questionnaire which includes getting your USI (Unique Student Identifier.)