If you’re looking to become a bartender and want the skills needed for success, this is the course for you. Our Bar & Cocktail course will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to start your bartending journey.
We’ll teach you everything from setting up and operating a bar to advanced cocktails and wine knowledge.
What You Will Learn
- Bar operations
- How to prepare and serve cocktails
- Advanced cocktails
- Wine knowledge and wine service
- Suggestive selling and customer service
- Opening and closing procedures
- Beer pouring and reticulation systems
- Cash handling
- Non-alcoholic beverages
As this is a non-accredited course, no assessment is applicable.
Bar & Cocktail Class has two sessions:
9.00am – 4.30pm each day
*Detailed class times will be displayed with your registration.
On successful completion of the course you will be issued with a non-accredited Certificate of Participation.
Entrance Requirements / Pre-requisites
Learners must be 18 year or over.
How to Make a Booking
To book into this course, please follow these simple steps:
- Select a date from the course timetable on this page.
- Complete the short online form.
- Make a payment via credit or debit card.
- Receive an email with confirmation of your booking.