The RSA is required by law to provide a duty of care to patrons in liquor licensed venues such as bars, pubs, hotels, restaurants, cafés and bottle-shops. Coffee School is authorised by the NSW Justice Office of Liquor & Gaming to deliver RSA training.
The RSA is mandatory in NSW to find a job where alcohol is served.
What You Will Learn
- Strategies to prevent intoxication and underage drinking
- The context of RSA
- Your legal responsibilities
- Alcohol guidelines for low risk drinking and much more...
Learners will be assessed at the end of the classroom session. Coffee School by CHT utilises competency-based assessment method to confirm the required knowledge and skills have been achieved. If a student is unable to achieve competence the first time, they can repeat the course until they are competent.
1 Day (7 hours)
Learners who succesfully complete this course will be issued with the nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for the units:
SITHFAB002 - Responsible service of alcohol
In addition to this Statement, student will also receive the interim certificate from Liquor and Gaming NSW.
Entrance Requirements / Pre-requisites
There are no pre-requisite units for this course.
How to Make a Booking
To book into this course, please follow these simple steps:
- Select a date from the course timetable on this page.
- Complete the short online form.
- Make a payment via credit or debit card.
- Receive an email with confirmation of your booking.
- If you are completing a nationally recognised unit you will need to complete a short questionnaire which includes getting your USI (Unique Student Identifier.)
Proof of Identity
Learners are required to identification documents, such as a driver’s licence or passport when attending the course.