Bar & Cocktails Skills - Non-Accredited
Sydney location: 787 George Street, Central Station, NSW - (02) 9211 9779
- Enjoy the fun and flexibility of being able to work behind the bar in any club, restaurant, hotel or bar. In this hands-on bar and cocktail course you will learn to mix all the famous cocktails, from Margaritas to Mojitos and Martinis. Held in a real bar room, the bar and cocktail training course costs only $99.
In this practical bar and cocktail training course, you’ll learn to:
- Prepare the bar, glassware & equipment
- Make all the famous cocktails
- Master the art of cocktail styles – muddling, shaking, blending and building
- Work with mixers, spirits and post-mix guns
- Pour beer from the tap
- Suggest and serve wines
Bar and cocktail course checklist
- One day course held in a bar room 10am – 3.30pm
- In Australia you must have your RSA Certificate to work anywhere alcohol is served.
- Please wear closed shoes
- Certificate of Attendance issued on the same day